Loftin, Lisa D.
Lisa D. Loftin
- Bankruptcy, Chapters 7 and 13 98%
- Business Bankruptcy and Creditor's Rights 2%
Admitted to the bar in 1996. Licensed to practice in all courts in Georgia and the U.S. District Courts in the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia. Earned a BA in 1991 from the University of West Georgia and a JD in 1995 from John Marshall Law School. Member of the Griffin Bar Association; the Macon Bar Association, State Bar of Georgia.
Member of the Carroll County Community Chorus and First Baptist Church of Carrollton.
Practice areas include: Bankruptcy - Chapters 7 and 13; Debt Relief and Reorganization, Business Bankruptcy and Creditor's Rights,
- John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. - 1995
- University of West Georgia, Carrollton, Georgia
- B.A. - 1991
- Georgia, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1996
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 1996
- State Bar of Georgia, Bankruptcy Section
- Griffin Bar Association
- Macon Bar Association